The Mountain is out Crewneck Sweatshirt
Carbon neutral shipping - Get it between -
You know the phrase - The Mountain is out! Celebrate those times with our best selling The Mountain is out design, is for the first time, on a sweatshirt!
Only 50 made!
This sweatshirt is a comfort colors vintage inspired and super comfortable crewneck with a unisex relaxed fit. If you are between sizes or like a looser fit, I'd suggest sizing up one size!
The screen printing was done in Oregon by small business print shop that used water based ink, which are better for earth.
- 5% of every purchase is donated to protecting the National Parks via organizations like WNPF.org
- Designed in Seattle by Steve Karlson
- Printed in the Pacific Northwest
- Water based ink that's better for earth
- Unisex sizing
- 9.5-ounce, 80/20 ring spun cotton/poly
- Soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- 1x1 rib knit on collar, cuffs and hem
- Double-needle neck, shoulder, armhole, cuffs and hems
- 3-end garment-dyed ring spun fleece
- Back neck patch
- Pigment dye colors: These colors provide a vintage look that will remain for the life of the garment
- Reactive dye colors: Provide a traditional dyed appearance, with the same great softness
- Relaxed fit side seamed body
- WRAP Certified
Gear For Good
Gear For Good
A portion of your purchase is donated to protecting our National Parks!
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipped by me from Woodinville, WA, typically within 3-5 business days.
Carbon offsets - orders are opted in to carbon free shipping, powered industry-leading Cloverly. You can feel good that your order is shipped with a positive impact on the environment.
Here's the full scoop on our clothing items like shirts and sweatshirts. Fact checked and Rainier Watch approved. If it doesn't answer your question, please reach out!
Our shirts are generally somewhat slim fitting and preshrunk. See specific shirt details below:
- Includes Neon Sunset (v2) tee, Never Gets Old shirt
- Made from 100% ringspun cotton
- Our Vintage collection achieves its authentic look and feel through special dye and mineral wash processes, which create unique and natural variances in texture, distress, and shade. These are intentional and are NOT considered defective.
- Please take care as the colors may transfer.
- Wash separately.
- Avoid contact with pale fabric & surfaces, and follow our care instructions carefully.
- Some distress/wearing out may occur after washing and regular use.
- Includes "The Mountain is out Eco Tee" and "RW Badge Eco Tee"
And each shirt will have care instructions on the inside shirt label.
- Includes our The Mountain is out crewneck
Protecting our parks
A portion of every single purchase is donated to supporting our National
Parks via non-profits like Washington's National Park Fund.
Shipped with a smaller carbon footprint than Amazon Prime
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either
upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable.
Powering the local economy
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help
our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.
How does this purchase help National Parks?
We donate 5% of all purchase (yes you read that correctly!) to non-profits like WNPF.org that help protect and support National Parks like MRNP.
What is your return policy?
If your order doesn't fit right or you don't love it, please let us know within 30 days and we will be happy to do an exchange or return!
When will you ship my order?
This company is basically a one person company so I pack and ship everything myself! Typically I can get orders shipped within 2-3 business days. They are sent from RW HQ in Woodinville, WA.
How are orders shipped?
For nearly all orders I use the good ole USPS (via First Class or Priority mail)- this means a lower carbon footprint on your order. Orders within WA are usually delivered within 3-5 business days and all orders usually within 5-7 business days.
How do I get my order shipped with the carbon footprint offset?
Just make sure the carbon- free box is checked in cart! It's a super minimal cost and helps protect the environment. Thank you!