Neon Sunset Tee (v2)
Carbon neutral shipping - Get it between -
It's baaaaack and better than ever!
Our super popular Neon Sunset shirt is back and better than ever - this time it's printed on an even softer vintage shirt using water based ink - which is better for earth!
Limited supplies available and it will sell out quickly - so act fast if you want one!
It's a super nice vintage faded black that comes from its mineral wash. Remember that faded black denim jacket that you loved? This looks like that and feels super super soft.
It fits a little bigger than your classic slim fit shirt and true to it's vintage nature, runs a bit longer than the typical shirt. And it shrinks a little bit, typically no more than 5% - but if you are between sizes keep that in mind.
Full Shirt Details:
- Unisex high quality vintage shirt
- Mineral washed for the ultimate comfort look and vintage look
- Side Seamed. Tight-knit. Double-needle topstitched. Shoulder taping.
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Printed in Oregon
- Printed using water based ink that are better for earth
- Designed by me in the PNW
- Custom inside shirt label
- Part of every purchase is donated to help protect our National Parks via organizations like WNPF.org
Gear For Good
Gear For Good
A portion of your purchase is donated to protecting our National Parks!
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipped by me from Woodinville, WA, typically within 3-5 business days.
Carbon offsets - orders are opted in to carbon free shipping, powered industry-leading Cloverly. You can feel good that your order is shipped with a positive impact on the environment.
Here's the full scoop on our clothing items like shirts and sweatshirts. Fact checked and Rainier Watch approved. If it doesn't answer your question, please reach out!
Our shirts are generally somewhat slim fitting and preshrunk. See specific shirt details below:
- Includes Neon Sunset (v2) tee, Never Gets Old shirt
- Made from 100% ringspun cotton
- Our Vintage collection achieves its authentic look and feel through special dye and mineral wash processes, which create unique and natural variances in texture, distress, and shade. These are intentional and are NOT considered defective.
- Please take care as the colors may transfer.
- Wash separately.
- Avoid contact with pale fabric & surfaces, and follow our care instructions carefully.
- Some distress/wearing out may occur after washing and regular use.
- Includes "The Mountain is out Eco Tee" and "RW Badge Eco Tee"
And each shirt will have care instructions on the inside shirt label.
- Includes our The Mountain is out crewneck
Protecting our parks
A portion of every single purchase is donated to supporting our National
Parks via non-profits like Washington's National Park Fund.
Shipped with a smaller carbon footprint than Amazon Prime
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either
upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable.
Powering the local economy
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help
our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.
How does this purchase help National Parks?
We donate 5% of all purchase (yes you read that correctly!) to non-profits like WNPF.org that help protect and support National Parks like MRNP.
What is your return policy?
If your order doesn't fit right or you don't love it, please let us know within 30 days and we will be happy to do an exchange or return!
When will you ship my order?
This company is basically a one person company so I pack and ship everything myself! Typically I can get orders shipped within 2-3 business days. They are sent from RW HQ in Woodinville, WA.
How are orders shipped?
For nearly all orders I use the good ole USPS (via First Class or Priority mail)- this means a lower carbon footprint on your order. Orders within WA are usually delivered within 3-5 business days and all orders usually within 5-7 business days.
How do I get my order shipped with the carbon footprint offset?
Just make sure the carbon- free box is checked in cart! It's a super minimal cost and helps protect the environment. Thank you!