RW Brand Rep
Hey RW community! Want to help this spring and summer with pop up shops and markets and earn some extra cash? I'm looking for part time help operating the RW Booth. Here's the full position description:
- Rainier Watch (RW) is on the search for a high energy, social, engaging and friendly brand ambassador/sales rep to attend local markets and other pop-up events across Western Washington for this spring and summer.
- Independence and creativity is key in this role as you'll be dealing with customers of all types.
- RW sells high quality goods inspired by mountains and donate a portion from every sale to organizations like Washington's National Parks Fund
- If you love the outdoors, sales and marketing, and high quality goods, I'd love to hear from you!
- Setting up and tearing down marketing display at pop up shops and market
- Sales/marketing for our brand
- Inventory management
- Customer Service Oriented
- Being friendly with strangers at markets
- Able and willingly to drive to markets in western washington (Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, etc)
- You need a large-ish vehicle with lots of space for moving pop up shop materials (tent, weights, boxes of apparel and goods)
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds (aka heavy boxes of apparel and pop up displays)
- Passionate about helping me grow the RW brand and protecting our National Parks
Extra bonus if you have any of these sorts of things:
- Retail experience
- Experience working small booths at markets
- Hourly wage ($15 an hour) plus a tiered commission schedule
- Free Rainier Watch Gear!
- With be a few weekends a month, but hopefully will increase in the summer
This position will work directly with me, David, to grow the RW business via pop up markets. I started RW several years ago on a mission to answer the question "Is The Mountain is out" and help protect the parks via high quality goods.
How to apply:
Email me the following info:
- Your resume or job history
- A paragraph about yourself
- Why you'd be a good fit
- Optional but encouraged: 5-10 minute video about yourself (Not fancy, just a film a quick video from your phone or computer)
- Optional but encouraged: tell me a story about your favorite customer service experience from a small to medium brand
- Optional but encouraged: which RW product is your favorite and why