Mt Rainier Topography Coaster - Single
Carbon neutral shipping - Get it between -
If you love Washington and the Pacific Northwest Mountains as much as we do, this Mt Rainier topographic map coaster is right up your hiking trail! This laser etched poplar wood coaster is eco friendly, and backed with wool felt fabric to protect your surfaces. The surface is sealed with a non-toxic, food safe matte finish that protects against stains and spills. Use this handmade wooden coaster with confidence knowing it is durable and easy to keep clean. Mt Rainier topography coaster is a great way to bring your favorite outdoor place home. Commemorate your Washington travel memories with a handmade souvenir. Also makes a great mother's day gift, regional gift idea, or meaningful thank you for any outdoor lover.
- Designed and Made by Design by SML in Morton, Wa
- Sealed with a safe, non-toxic finish (AFM Safecoat)
- Made from poplar wood and wool felt fabric
- Easy to clean -- simply wipe with a damp cloth
- Coaster is approximately 5.5" x 4.5" x 0.125"
Gear For Good
Gear For Good
A portion of your purchase is donated to protecting our National Parks!
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipping + Carbon Offset
Shipped by me from Woodinville, WA, typically within 3-5 business days.
Carbon offsets - orders are opted in to carbon free shipping, powered industry-leading Cloverly. You can feel good that your order is shipped with a positive impact on the environment.
Here's the full scoop on our clothing items like shirts and sweatshirts. Fact checked and Rainier Watch approved. If it doesn't answer your question, please reach out!
Our shirts are generally somewhat slim fitting and preshrunk. See specific shirt details below:
- Includes Neon Sunset (v2) tee, Never Gets Old shirt
- Made from 100% ringspun cotton
- Our Vintage collection achieves its authentic look and feel through special dye and mineral wash processes, which create unique and natural variances in texture, distress, and shade. These are intentional and are NOT considered defective.
- Please take care as the colors may transfer.
- Wash separately.
- Avoid contact with pale fabric & surfaces, and follow our care instructions carefully.
- Some distress/wearing out may occur after washing and regular use.
- Includes "The Mountain is out Eco Tee" and "RW Badge Eco Tee"
And each shirt will have care instructions on the inside shirt label.
- Includes our The Mountain is out crewneck
Protecting our parks
A portion of every single purchase is donated to supporting our National
Parks via non-profits like Washington's National Park Fund.
Shipped with a smaller carbon footprint than Amazon Prime
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either
upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable.
Powering the local economy
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help
our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.
How does this purchase help National Parks?
We donate 5% of all purchase (yes you read that correctly!) to non-profits like WNPF.org that help protect and support National Parks like MRNP.
What is your return policy?
If your order doesn't fit right or you don't love it, please let us know within 30 days and we will be happy to do an exchange or return!
When will you ship my order?
This company is basically a one person company so I pack and ship everything myself! Typically I can get orders shipped within 2-3 business days. They are sent from RW HQ in Woodinville, WA.
How are orders shipped?
For nearly all orders I use the good ole USPS (via First Class or Priority mail)- this means a lower carbon footprint on your order. Orders within WA are usually delivered within 3-5 business days and all orders usually within 5-7 business days.
How do I get my order shipped with the carbon footprint offset?
Just make sure the carbon- free box is checked in cart! It's a super minimal cost and helps protect the environment. Thank you!