Adventure Neck Gaiter - V2
Get it between -
The Rainier Watch Adventure Gaiter is back! It's made the PNW's best neck gaiter manufacturer, BlackStrap and features an all-new improved design with features like UV Protection, soft inner layer, and four way stretching. The design is a subtle topo map of Mount Rainier, made using USGS data.
With dozens of wearing applications for any outdoor adventure, this lightweight, highly breathable, facemask features 4-way stretch fabric that is milled in the USA, keeps you protected from the blistering sun, dries quickly when damp and provides a barrier for cutting cold winds and has UPF 50+ UV sun protection.
NOTE: This is not a replacement for a medical mask but is an epic and extremely versatile tool for your adventures.
- Highest quality mid-weight premium Neck Gaiter
- The neck gaiter features an actual topographical map of Mount Rainier featuring data from USGS
- Ideal use for literally anything you do outside (or inside really)
- Made in the USA by the PNW's best outdoor neck gaiter production company, BlackStrap
- Highly Breathable, perforated micro-pore fabric
- UPF 50+ UV Rated (Blocks 97.5% of harmful UV rays)
- Moisture wicking and quick dry
- Finished seams
- Ultra breathable with four way stretch fabric
- Naturally antimicrobial and machine washable
- Safe for lenses on glasses and googles
- NOTE: This is not intended to be used as a replacement medical mask
Gear For Good
Gear For Good
A portion of your purchase is donated to protecting our National Parks!
All goods are shipped by me from RW Basecamp in Woodinville, WA - typically within 1-3 business days.
Protecting our parks
A portion of every single purchase is donated to supporting our National
Parks via non-profits like Washington's National Park Fund.
Shipped with a smaller carbon footprint than Amazon Prime
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either
upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable.
Powering the local economy
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help
our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.